List Price: SRP:
Reinvent CPE with uniform beam width, an efficient footprint and faster processor all in a 4-part, screwless Dish Reflector Design. Ubiquiti’s InnerFeed technology integrates the radio into the feedhorn of an antenna, so there is no need for a cable. Note that this is the successor to the NanoBridge.
– Faster Processor Increases Performance
– Built-in mechanical tilt The mounting bracket conveniently offers 20degree of uptilt and up to 20 degree of downtilt.
– Quick assembly The number of fasteners was reduced to simplify assembly. Tools are required only when the technician mounts the PowerBeam on the pole.
– Easy removal The antenna feed can be detached with the push of a button.
– Fasteners GEOMET-coated for improved corrosion resistance when compared with zinc-plated fasteners.
– Dish and brackets Made of galvanized steel that is powder coated for superior corrosion resistance.
– Redesigned pole bracket for the 400 mm dish and fender washers for the 300 mm dish prevent paint from being removed from the metal brackets for improved corrosion resistance.
– Easy Assembly and Installation